Thursday 2 February 2012

More Krauts finished / Mehr Wehrmacht (2)

Finally I got the next wave of Wehrmacht-soldiers finished. I varnished them yesterday evening and put static grass and some sand onto the bases this afernoon.
Again I'm rather satisfied but after a closer look on the pictures the collars and the epaulettes look too empty. I might try to put a bit more work on them when I start the next squad. But now some older minis of British Infantry wait to be re-based. I might need them for playing in two weeks...

For the pictures I improved the lightening and I' m rather satisfied with the result. Nonetheless I'll buy a second lamp soon...
A soldier with Panzerfaust, the Unteroffizier with MP-40 and a Rifleman.

The MG-34 team marching...
And another MG-34 team firing. Looking at the pictures I realized that I forgot to paint the cartridge belt...


1 comment:

  1. I usually do a white epaulette with a black stripe as the generic infantryman tag....

    ReplyDelete