Friday 13 June 2014

Painting Table Saturday - Basing Time

Actually I'll spent most of the day on a festival for Roman re-encators. There a yearly gathering in Xanten, one of the best and largest German museums for Roman history, and this year our family and some friends will visit the event. Hopefully we'll have good weather and will have a good time between legionaries, gladiators and Roman civilians of all kind.
But nevertheless there's some work to do on my painting table. Maybe this evening is basing time. All in all I have four trees, twelve Saga Viking levies and a couple of wattle fence pieces to finish the bases. Probably I'll watch some football this evening and have some static grass and clump foliage spread over them.

Enjoy your weekend !

9 comments:

  1. That looks like it will keep you busy, may I ask how you did your trees Stefan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,
      of course you may.

      The trees are pretty easy:
      These are simple wire trees I bought on eBay. Afterwards I based them and repainted the trunk. I'll drop you an email or Google+ shared message thing when I looked up the seller.

      Cheers
      Stefan

      Delete
    2. Thank you Stefan, I'll have to look out for those.

      Delete
  2. I want to make some of those wattle fences! All looking good Stefan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That may well be the most sophisticated paint table going around Stefan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a bargain buy from a small ad. Actually too good for my humble efforts...
      ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hallo Stefan! I find your blog very inspirational.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete